Welcome

Kids’ Clean Club amongst aims at raising a generation of physically, mentally and environmentally clean children across Nigeria and the World

Follow us!!!!

Tweet this!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Eldee endorses Kids Clean Club!!!

Hello!!! Take a look at the pictures and please drop your comments! Thank you!!!
Location - Onikan Lagos Nigeria

Lagos City

Let's do this!!!

I rep Kids Clean Club

...because I love Nigeria

The future is in your hands

We can do it together

I will fight for a better Nigeria

We shall shine against all odds

It takes one person at a time  to make a change

I dare you to do something different

Keep Nigeria Clean

Everyone can do something

Make an impact in your generation

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doyin this is fantastic!!!

    Let me know when next the kids clean club is out, maybe i can make myself useful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ***Although we can't change the world to be a perfect one but the little difference we can make during our life time is worth a while.#Thumbs up!***

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Adebowale Thank you so much we need as many hands as possible please send us an emal kidscleanclub@gmail.com God bless you!!!!!

    @Kayode Thanks for your post!!! I really appreciate it!

    Next year will be so much fun!!!! Please support this cause.

    ReplyDelete