Welcome

Kids’ Clean Club amongst aims at raising a generation of physically, mentally and environmentally clean children across Nigeria and the World

Follow us!!!!

Tweet this!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Nigeria's Incredible Women-Meet Doyinsola Ogunye

Hello,
Miss Elizabeth posted something on her blog about the Kids Clean Club and its founder Miss Doyinsola Ogunye 


"Have you heard of that phrase show me your friends and I will show you who you are?

Well that is exactly what I mean when I mention the name Doyinsola Ogunye.Although we are not categorically friends *wink wink* Doyin, if you are reading this. She is most certainly the kind of woman I would want as a friend. 

Any woman that is living in Nigeria and is able to pull themselves away from their own private life to think about others for at least more than four hours a week is someone I would be honoured to meet."

Read more at
http://missbiosu.blogspot.com/2011/07/nigerias-incredible-women-meet.html

No comments:

Post a Comment